Since 1989, Fantasy Sound Event Services has been raising the Event Industry bar in the San Francisco Bay Area. Fantasy Sound Event Services has partnered with various event facilities and vendors to produce flawless events while keeping customer service as the driving force. We are known for our attention to detail and excellent customer service.
We are currently expanding our operations department with a PART-TIME professional, friendly, outgoing, energetic, responsible, and detailed oriented technicians who can execute everything from small gatherings to large event productions.
Responsibilities include the set up and operation of a/v equipment, as well as event lighting and decor. Ensure customer satisfaction and accountability of all equipment before, during and after events.
Candidates should have:
- Experience working as a team member.
- Exceptional people skills.
- A driver’s license with proof of a clean driving record and automobile insurance policy is required.
- Fluent in English (we especially encourage bilingual applicants!).
- Ability to learn and adapt on the fly.
Candidates MUST have:
- A driver’s license with proof of a clean driving record and automobile insurance policy
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
This position could be 10-30 hours a week, based on workload; however candidate must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proudly serving Bay Area Weddings for over twenty years, Fantasy Sound aims to be engaged couples’ first stop- offering Disc Jockey, Videography, Event Lighting Décor and Wedding Planning services. They are fueled by great ideas paired with strong coffee, and will never turn down a piece of red velvet wedding cake.