As the oldest wine region in California, Livermore is home to vineyards, ranches, and farmlands, offering a large selection of stunning venues. So if you’re searching for a magical event space to host your wedding, we have the perfect property. This venue spotlight highlights Wente Vineyards, a picturesque location among the hills.
Wente Vineyards offers several charming spaces, including:
- Cresta Blanca Room: With 15 ft ceilings built from old wine barrels, this space provides a romantic ambiance for a dreamy country wedding.
- Terrace Lawn: This outdoor space is nestled between the Spanish-style event center and rolling hills. It also accommodates up to 400 guests.
- Vineyard Lawn: Providing views of the gorgeous sandstone hills surrounded by vineyards, this area comes complete with olive trees and market lights, creating a magical atmosphere for couples and their guests.
Engaged couples also have access to a getting-ready suite to prepare on location.
In addition to the breathtaking space, Wente Vineyards also offers the following:
- 30 round tables
- Six 8-ft tables
- On-site coordinator for check-in, vendors, and safety
- Catering vendors
- Wine from Wente Vineyards
- Six wine barrels
- A string of lights over the lawn space
Would you like to see Wente Vineyards in person? Call (925) 456-2450 to schedule a tour and explore this beautiful site yourself.
Address: 5050 Arroyo Road, Livermore, CA 94550